From:
Jonathan Chrisawn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 13:21:04 -0500
I've been scanning a lot of dialogue lately about ECE.  Maybe I'm just a
moron, or its because I'm new to these parts, but what the heck is ECE,
what are the symptoms/dangers, how is it contracted, and how on earth can I
protect my little ones from coming down with it!  I've had my ferret
population for about three years now and have never (KNOCK ON WOOD!) had
any health problems to date.  Scanning all the health problems some of you
other folks have had has made me realize something of my own failing.  I
never considered that these little guys could ACTUALLY get sick.  :-{ Does
anyone on this list know of a reliable vet in the Irving, Texas area?  I
believe its about time my kids had a checkup!

One worried "father,"

Jonathan Chrisawn
Bandit
Mo &