From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 19:21:54 EST
::Just when you've had enough and you go to nurse your eyes from such a
site of the Oracle in belly dancing attire, and your headache from the
music, you hear a zooming noise.  It's that red streak again, heading
right towards you.  You run.  You run fast and hard... when the little
red radio flyer wagon drops from the sky right dead in front of you,
spilling depends all over the place::

"Where you going puppet?!  Sheesh.  I haven't even been using my usual
Bush Beans fuel to power this thing and you run?  You can't run.  I"m not
through.  I want to make sure you that if you need any hammies, that you
go look at and bid on these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2007141129
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2007147367
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2007148239

You see the money will go to helping Kristine Lunny get tests for her
shelter.  You see she will need all she can get puppets.  She is being
responsible testing using Unitied, and Avecon to ascertain what the exact
situation is.  And this is important for you and me.  Think of it as...
an investment.  You see Avecon will be able to use her information in it's
study to see if their tests need any tweaking so to speak." ::wink::
"So this is for yourself, truly.

If you are have decided that you don't want a hammy sleeper sacky thingy,
or you don't want a raffle chance at an afhgan, but you want that sexy
picture of Dr Karen, its ok.  You see half the proceeds for the photo will
go to ADV research, and the situation being what it is right now, SOS can
promise to use the other half for ADV testing of some shelter's ferrets
even if SOS has already paid for some of Kristine Lunny's testing.

OH no..  puppet, you're brain!  I think it's......... imploding.  Too much
info?  OH puppet, its very easy really.  Ask yourself, what do you want, a
belly dancin' photo of Dr Purcell, a chance at an afhgan, or a big hammy
sleeper sacky thingy?  Puppet?

Oh dear," ::she turns to a ferret nearby:: "I think we've lost them.  I
think their brain just hemoraged at all the choices.  Boy it must stink
being so human!"

::she pulls five hair balls out of her robes and throws them on your chest
and begins to chant.  Then she sticks a depends on your forhead for good
measure, and begins to dance about you.  You realize that playing dead
is not going to shake this Oracle.  Not only that if you lie there much
longer the ferrets will groom you raw.  So you pop up and smile and tell
her you have decided what to do and can't do anything til she's gone.  So
she takes her hairballs back into posession and takes off in her wagon
with you standing there watching her fade in the distance with the depends
still stuck on your forhead.::

The Ferret Oracle

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/