From:
Austin Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 10:39:32 CDT
Howdy Yall!

Anyone rember me!?  It's been a LONG time sice I posted... Just wanted to
drop a note and say Howdy!  And I have mised you all!

Still just 3 ferrets here.... soon to be 4 mabe.  There was an ad in the
paper and I went to check it out... poor baby is in a TINY pet taxi...and it
awful shape, but the owner wants "compensation" for his losses... Anyone got
tips on how to make him lower the price?

I recently got 2 prarie dog pups..  I was scared on how the fuzzies might
react... So far things are good..  I wont dare let them out togeather!  Any
other prarie dog owners out there??  If so, PLEASE mail me..  I have started
a Prarie Dog Newsletter.... and need more input!

See yall later!

 Austin