From:
"Richard Buckley, Margaret Ransome" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 1995 18:52:51 GMT
Just a note to say that Margaret and I now have a private Internet account
with a local provider. Now I don't have to feel guilty about using the work
computer, so we should be able to participate more. At least it won't be
a long distance call to check the mail. And Margaret will be able to send
mail without me loging on, transferring the message, and sending it out.
We will also have WEB pages with pictures of our fuzzies, will let you
know when it is available.
--
Richard and Margaret