Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 12:37:14 -0500
I am a day or so behind on the FML (because of this "wonderful" new mail
system that insists you don't need your e-mail until at least 24 hours after
it was sent), so I'm a little slow on the response here.  Anyway,my ferrets
love the trumpet.  They try to go up in the bell of the horn to find where
that noise is coming from.  As soon as I put it down, they're trying to dig
their way in the horn.  It is extremly funny to watch.

We hope all of you and your fuzzies have a great Christmas.  (Our ferrets
can't wait to see what Santa brought them).

Sedeca, John (people)
Cheevie, Figit (fuzzies)
Yasha, Smokey (dogs)