From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 19:09:46 -0800
I took Lance in to see Dr. John last Thursday. He said for Lance to
take med.s 2 times a day now, woohoo we have liquid. I asked about
Lasix and potassiam, and at that time Lance decided it was time to
water the table. Dr. John looked and said "I don't think we need to
worry about that, it's a good color. See you in 2 weeks". He also said
the poop was a good color and texture. Just love it when things work
out good. HAHAHAHAHA

After I got home I was wondering just how Wolfie could make a
educational video about things to do and not to do at the vets.
Fom the ferret's point of view.

Carol