Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 02:30:29 -0700
Sandee can you please welcome Titus, my little Titer-Bug, Titer Buger
Boo.  that I called him.  He was a deaf blaze with a pink nose and a
heart of gold.  He was only 3.5 years old.

He died of complications from an adrenalectomy/biopsy surgery.  He went
Septic from the first surgery.  3 hours after his second surgery Allah
called him to the Rainbow Bridge.

Before the second surgery, while he was in an oxygen box and on an IV
drip I petted his little foot and kissed his light pink nose for the last
time.  I told that I really wanted him home but if it got too rough than
I would catch up later with him at the rainbow bridge.  As I leaned in
for that final kiss one of my many tears landed on his lovely head near
his eye.  As it dribbled down his face it looked like my tear became his.
I will never forget that.

He was the happiest ferret on earth.  The morning of the first surgery he
was playing in the tubes and he-he-heing around.  He made this one really
big jump in the air and I remember thinking "I should just cancel the
surgery, he doesn't seem very sick" In reality, he had been grinding his
teeth on and off for 2 years though and I (stupidly) thought I would be
helping him and find out why he had tummy problems then maybe he could be
100% all of the time.  He had lost tummy fur about 90 days ago so we
decided to do the adrenal and biopsy at the same time.

Please let him know I am so sorry for causing him so much pain during his
last few days.  Tell him when I meet him at the bridge that I will have
an eternity to make it up to him.  He loved little rubber chew toys to
carry around.  The little lightweight ones that he could carry over his
head.  He loved moving them from place to place but never chewed a hole
in any of them.  Now he should be able to hear the birds sing and the
soft voice of my love for him.  Please make sure he hears that.  His
friend from his business Monty is there to greet him and also his adopted
sisters Herme, Herme2, Coco Chanel and White Rat (AKA Muffin).  He
doesn't know the girls as they left my house for the bridge before he
came but the girls all met Monty at the bridge so they should all be
together.  Tell all of them I love them and I can't wait to join them but
I can't leave quite yet as I still have a few ferts that need me here.

Thanks a million Sandee, With Love and Respect for all you do,
Mary Jo