From:
Dave Rossow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 22:46:38 EDT
I have heard good things about the Vitamix mixers... almost bulletproof
from the stories I have heard.  Just thought I would pass that along to
those who need to grind up chicken bones.

On another 'note' (pun intended)... we have also received mail for one
of our ferrets that has passed away.  I think it was from someone that
was running for office... after the 'ferret vote'?  Perhaps my brother
in law slipped his name in a 'win a week at our spa' or something like
that.  It was kind of nice seeing mail for Romeo.  I wish I had that
forwarding address too.