Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:46:45 EDT
Was watching Thursday's episode of "Scrubs" on NBC.  J.D. and Turk were
visiting with a friend and talking of another friend who was getting
married.  It was brought up that this friend wants a ferret.  J.D. says,
"Ferrets are nice" and I was thinking, this is great!  Then Turk says,
"No they're not, they're mean!"  Then at the end of the show, the friend
was leaving and J.D. adn Turk were telling him to enjoy the wedding,
then Turk calls out, "Don't forget to tell him ferrets only eat fresh
vegetables!"  I know it is just a tv show and it is supposed to be a
comedy, but it really irritated me so I needed to come here and vent.

Kelly White
Massachusetts