From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 15:35:12 -0400
Had some letters about my fiscal responsibility post.  The vast majority
were in full agreement.  Hey, mostly agreeing with my comments would
certainly have felt good enough; you didn't have to agree with all! :-)
A few got defensive folks, but I know toddlers who can count that high
in numbers -- really young toddlers -- so obviously not many people,
especially from among over thirty-one hundred members.  Have to wonder
if perhaps most FML members are actually quietly logical, practical,
responsible and constructive budgeters and savers who do so not only for
themselves but also for their families (four and two footed).  Pretty neat,
huh?  It's a good feeling and a glorious hope.  Saving a bit regularly is
just such a an easy habit once begun.