From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 11:03:11 -0800
Well we all know what a ferret is...I hope!  Now for a lesson in Ferret
BX 101.  At the shelter we use a compound called "ferret crack" to modify
or fortify the bx in our shelter ferrets.  It is not a drug like you might
think yet has the same bx effect in getting them to do what you want with
out verbalizing.  They will even go out of their way to fake you out in the
potty box just to get a dose.  It's real market name is Ferretone!  Now for
the disclaimer( this article about Ferretone, the 8 in 1 product is meant
in no way to defame, libel, or insinuate anything bad about the product
called Ferretone.  This is simply a parody about something we use a LOT of
in the shelter for bx control in ferrets)  Ferrets will actually go nuts
without their ferret crack and bite your feet in an attempt to get your
attention and give them some of this wondrful concoction.  It is
administered orally thank goodness , for I fear the loss of my insulin
syringes would be in order if you had to injuect it.  Some really mean
ferrets have been tamed using this product.  I'm told they will even play
you a tune on the piano if you give them enough of it on a daily basis.
If you ferret has never tried this product and turns his nose up at it,
scruff him and dribble some across his tongue and lips and wallah!  instant
ferret crack addict!  Oh, too much of this product in one day will result
in an over dose and cause you ferret to have runny stools.  They will wake
up and comew from hidey holes for it, lick you instead of bite you for it,
all kinds of things.  So run out to your local Pet /store and get some!

Hugs,
Ferretguy