Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:05:28 EST
Bridge greeter could you please greet my ferret Patches. She will be
the tiny multi color little girl with a blue sleep sack that passed
away from cancer around 415 PM est. Please make sure she finds her old
cage mates Rocko, Sprite, Oreo, Twinkie, Mick, Foley, Harley, Weasle,
Socks, Lucky, Skylar, Spaz, Ice cream, Boots, Buttons, Stoney. Patches
had lots of brothers and sisters and still leaves 7 behind.

Patches was fine up until around 3 PM then she started to gag and
vomit. Tried ferret lax she just threw that up and became somewhat
limp. Off to the vet we go her temp was 96 and her weight was 1.5 lb..
Something was obviously wrong. Vet felt something in her stomach and
given that she was 6 years old he felt it was cancer. It was cancer
we opened her up to find out what went wrong all of a sudden. All her
organs was covered in cancer. Patches never showed that she was sick
until 3 today. Patches was always a spunky little girl who had an
attitude bigger than she was. She grew up with lots of brother and
just a few sisters. She will be dearly missed.

A very sad momma and daddy
Julie