From:
Travis A Holt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 10:13:44 -0500
Hi everyone

Over the weekend I noticed my ferret, Powder, had a very large abdomen.  At
first I thought he is finally gaining weight, thank God.  Then by Sunday he
looked as if he could pop.  So Monday I took him to the vet and they took
blood.  I am still waiting for the test results, but I was wondering if
anyone had any ideas on what this might be.  The vet said it could be liver,
pancreas, kidneys, heart, or cancer that could cause these symptoms.  He is
hoping that blood tests will at least give him some direction to look.  Any
thoughts or similar experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks, Travis, Loki & Powder