From:
lisa blohm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:09:52 -0400
well, some people will remember, i'm sure the people from the area will
remember, although i dont have their email addresses to let them know,
some people here will remember my plea for someone to save the huge male
ferret at megapet.  he was lonely, bored and HUGE.

when i originally inquired about him, i had never seen him myself, because
i would end up crying my eyes out, and i had been told by someone in the
store that he was 10-12 weeks old, which made me think that he was REALLY
a monster- this guy is HUGE.  anyway, even though i never met him, i've
been affectionately referring to him as "andy" hoping my boyfriend would
be more likely to give in if he had a name (it worked with katie)

i finally met "andy" the other day.  well, met doesnt exacty explain it.
i went to the pet store on my way to the vet, i had to go in and out, and
i saw the sweetest "little" face.  he was laying on his back, still.  just
his nose mouth and teeth sticking out.  the only time he moved was to swat
a fly away.  i felt so bad.  i asked how long he'd been there, they said "
since he was a baby... but not too long..." which i then found out was six
months.  which means he was one of the 2 ferrets there when we were out
"shopping" to get mollie.  it broke my heart.

but the story has a happy ending.  my mom is coming down tomorrow and
he's going to be her "monster ferret".  i dont think cody, her other
ferret will approve right away, but she told me she had a talk with cody
about it.

so, tomorrow, andy will have a home.  except, his name wont be andy.  my
mom thinks i picked that name because i like andy kauffman, which isnt
the reason at all.  my mom doesnt like andy kaufman, so, his name is to
be "damien".  damien will finally have a home (and a name).

    *LisaMarie Blohm*
        ---Editor---
------Bitcon Productions------
www.bitconproductions.com