From:
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 17:36:20 -0400
Hello everyone!  The Ferret Aid Society is holding a garage sale to help
off-set the costs of spaying/neutering (9 ferrets) and vaccines for 17
ferrets that came in during the week.  The date is June 8th in the Beaches
but anyone who is able to donate an item or two to the sale can contact
the shelter for a drop off location.

Most of the ferrets that came in during the week aren't healthy.  1 has a
BIG hairball, who may need surgery, one has a REAL bad heart, one has a
tumor on his little wee wee that has to come off, one had a bloody nose
and is still at the vets, one has a oozing vulva (not in heat, possibly
an infection, waiting on blood results) and I could just go on & on....SO,
if you could find it in your hearts and in your closets to donate an item
or two for our sale, you would be helping 17 ferrets who really need the
help right now.  Thanks so much!!!!!

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Everything is okay in the end.  If it's not okay, then it's not the end.