From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 16:16:43 -0400
Hi...
Just a short note to remind you that the Ferret Photo Contest is still Going
On.  We have 2 pages of Lovely Ferret to choose from..The Link to the
Contest is
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/default.html
Please enter this Page to go to the Photo Contest..You can scrool down the
main page and you will see the Photo Contest link..

We are going to select the top "10" Ferrets, Begining the 1st of May, and
they will be on the main Contest Page till we have the winner selected on
July 4th.  The rest of the other Ferrets in the Contest will be on the 2nd
Page for Further Viewing, If you want to add your Pic to the Ferret Page,
Please send the Pic in "JPG" form, as this is quicker to load.  Send to

We want to thank all that have entered there Ferret in this Contest.  They
are all the Most Precious Pics.

Also Just to remind those in the Western North Carolina Area, We are going
to Have a Club Meeting on May 2nd From 2-6pm.  If you need directions or
have Questions Please Email us or Call.

Thanks,

Western Carolina Ferret Club
Judy & Gary Skinner