Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:37:23 -0400
Hi everyone, I'm so very sorry to hear about the sweet babies that some of
you have lost, they were in my prayers.  Also those that are dealing with
sick ones, I have you in my prayers.  I am writing to tell you about a
raffle I am having.  It starts now and ends June 15th at 8PM.  I will be
selling raffle tickets for a slot machine, it takes tokens and it is set up
to actually take quarters.  The raffle will benefit the Okeechobee Ferret
rescue and 3 other shelters.  Out of the money taken in, the item will be
paid for and the remaining money will go to the shelter.  I want all of
the shelters to please send me their names, addresses, email address, phone
number and ferret count.  These names will be placed in a box and once
the raffle ends, 3 names will be drawn from the shelter box and they will
receive $50 each from the profits.  This will be separate from the drawing
for the winner of the slot machine.  The reason for having the drawing for
the 3 shelters is because I know how hard it is to do this job.  I know how
much money it takes to care for these little ones.  I want to give some of
the profits to other shelters.  I have to work my behind off putting items
on ebay to feed the little ones here.  I will be sending notices out to
everyone about the raffle.  I am always listing items on ebay and many of
you buy from me often, I thank you very much.  From now until June 15th,
every person that buys an item on ebay will also have a ticket placed in
the drawing for the slot machine.  Tickets are $1 each or 12 for $10.  For
pics of the slot machine and info, please email me.  And good luck to all
of you!  Shelters, don't forget to get your info to me so you can be placed
in the drawing for the $50.  Tickets are going to be sold to people in
every state and I will be selling them locally also.  I will not be doing
the drawing of the name, it will be done at The Candreva Auction on Friday
night 6/15/01, these people have allowed me to set up there and sell
tickets.  It will also probably be in the local newspaper here.

Sue & the fuzzies
Okeechobee Ferret Rescue
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]