Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 09:27:05 -0500
Okay, it's Tabitha's mom again with another question.  Cage size?  What is
good.  Currently Chief and Tabitha share a cage with three areas.  One area
stands five feet tall with living area at the top (about 3ft wide 3 ft deep,
top is square) and attached to it is 2 wire cages stacked on top of one
another about 2 feet wide by 4 feet long.  But I feel that they need a
running pin.  Any suggestions of how to build it and how big it should be.
I would like to eventually rescue ferrets and give them a home but I need
more space for that.

Thanks.

Cheryl