Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 10:27:23 -0800
[2-part post combined into 1.  BIG]

After reading the article about ferrets on the Martha Stewart website, I
was very upset to see some of the misconceptions that so often mislead
potential ferret owners and as a result, shelters end up with more ferrets
that have been dumped.  I saw this segment before (I think it is the same
one) about ferrets with Marc on it.  Unless it is a new segment?  Not sure.
I did not watch it this time but I can comment on the site's article.
Below my post is the response I got.  I felt he was nice about it, but
should have taken more time or just don't do the article.  Again, less
information is better than WRONG INFORMATION.  I also find it interesting
that when you click on Marc's site from the Martha Stewart site, it is Path
Valley Farms website.  Hmmm...isn't it interesting that he is on the show
promoting ferrets, when he is so associated with Path Valley?  I certainly
found this interesting.

As usual, I raise controversial questions <sigh>.