From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 02:08:21 -0700
Hi Sukie;

I'm glad things are under control... My Bunny is somewhere in the 8+ years
category, grew some new fur on her neck, & enjoys the recipe with Deliver
2.0 to no end..  We don't really know how old she is, as she came in as a
rescue last year on Easter Sunday.  Then she was estimated at 7-8 yrs.  old
as her canines are translucent!  It's really nice seeing the little ones
going past where most humans would give up:) Timmy is doing very well, his
fur is very soft & silky.  My Silky, 8+ yrs, Bears' sister, is doing well
also.  [Read all this as a non-sick ferret report!]

Maby on the 4th I'll bring some of the ferts to my Son's house, he has a
giant sandbox that used to be a volleyball area from the previous house
owner... That should be good for an hour or so of digging & snorkeling!

Take care & get your rest when you can.  Keep up the good work:)

Sincerely,
Gary & the gang of fur ->

        Thru joining, their grief has been transmuted to joy,
        loneliness to celebration...
        ..Data, in "The Tin Man" episode, STNG.