From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 00:23:52 EDT
Hello, I wanted to give an update to the FML and a thank you to the two
people who made donations to Brodies Fund.  You are truely angels and I
appreciate the help.

I am trying to get pictures out but after I got the program and hooked
my computer up I learned I need a CF card to get the pictures on the
computer and right now Brodie and the ferrets are more important , but
when I can manage to get one and get the pictures off my camera and onto
the computer I promise to send pictures of Brodie to who ever wants to
see them.  And of the rescue here of you would like, just let me know.

I take pictures of Brodie every two days to update his progess.  Right
now he is doing well, he still can not stand up but is letting everyone
feed him a slurry of food and water.  He is not a pound yet but hoping
soon.  He will lift his head when you come into the rood he is in at the
vets and looks so sweet at you.  The Dr. Labonde has a nice set up for
him with lots of soft blankets and a heat to keep him warm.  He still is
having trouble regulating body temp.  The big concern right now is if he
has any permanent damage to his kidneys from lack of food and water.

Keep this sweet ferret in your prayers and again donations are very
needed, you can e-mail me for details.  I have tried to e-mail the media
here in Colorado to get them to run his story but so far they are not
intersted in a ferret story, so if you live in Colorado try and e-mail,
9 news, 7 news and 4 news ferrets deserve a story also they always cover
sad dog/cat stories.

take care alll
Stephanie