Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:29:19 -0400
Hi, everyone.  I have been on the list for a very long time.  I just have
never posted before.  I have enjoyed reading all you stories and have
been thankful for all the advise that has been given on here.  I am the
mom of 4 fuzzies.  They are the sunshine of my life and my families.

But I'm not posting today for my 4.  I have a friend thats also have 4
fuzzies (their my godfuzzies) and he called me last night was some scarey
news.  His oldest has a few signs of adrenal gland disease, she goes to
her vet tomorrow to have this checked out.  So far me and my friend has
been extremely lucky with ours and none of them has been sick.  I'm going
on 6 years with my oldest and my friend is 5 years with his oldest.  I
was wondering if she does have this what are we to look forward to?  Is
she going to be in pain?  How will it effect her lifestyle?  Will it
change her on us?  I just feel very lost never having to deal with
something like this.  His fuzzies are almost like their mine too.  They
come over at least once a week to have fuzzies play time with mine.  I
have been there for everyone he has adopted into his house.  I have tried
to read upon this disease to see what we're looking at but medical terms
can't prepare you for what is going to happen like other peoples personal
experience.  Another question I have is I wanna make sure I'm
understanding the info I have found on this disease.  If she does have
it she can't give it to the others, correct?  Thanks for listening to my
problem. ;o}

Razzi and the Fuzzies