From:
willy-joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2008 09:43:09 +0100
The story was written by me. The name "puppy" was used so people who
don't have ferret can read and understand is, Giving themselves the
feeling that EVERY cute Puppy could be a victim who ends up in a
sanctuary.

It made me proud to see that people want to tell my story, It makes me
sad to see the names of the makers are removed.

At first the story was written in a Dutch version. Lateron it was
translated by a loving ferret mom, my friend Diane ( ferret_ Fanatics)
Thanks, Diane for all the work you ve put into it. It gives us the
possibility to share this story.

As you can see in the web log where this originally came from: It's
copyrighted and all mankind not legally using the story "will be eaten
by ferrets"lol

Have a nive Holiday y"all
Grr, Joos from the Netherlands

http://unitedmamasforferrets.ondersteunt.nl/