From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2011 00:25:05 -0400
I have tried everything I can do to put weight on my ferrets. they eat
zumari with virte tone and they get ferrettone. but they just don't
gain weight. they have eaten marshalls, I have given them baby food
chic and ham they turn it done. I don't know what else to do. they look
like I don't care for them, but that is not true. if anyone can come up
with ideas plz let me know. they get a lot of loving and playtime they
get the vits and fruit loops and cat treats for there daily treats. if
anyone has any ideas please like me know I want them to look good not
under fed. thank for your help if you have any ideas.....

THE WYO 11 BANDITS OF CASPER WY