From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:14:25 -0500
Dooks to all.  I would strongly recommend that anyone who can get their
hands on one of Kathy Nelton's ferret afghans should because this is
the cutest darn thing I've ever seen.  This would be a good idea for a
fund-raiser for a shelter.  I squealed with delight when I got mine last
night - it is in color!!!!!!!  I had to take it to work today to show
everyone and everyone says, "ahhhhhh how cute".  I'm telling you folks,
this is just too much.  I wrote her and have her permission to post her
address on the list.  It is: http://userdata.acd.net/ferret She's got a
bunch of stuff that is just way too cute.  Everyone has just got to have
one of these.  She does the art work and has a factory make the afghan
and the ferrets are just too cute with fat bellies and darling faces.  Go
look, you'll love 'em.