From:
"Hubert D. Rabon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 07:00:59 -0500
Hello, my name is Star and my pet is Joseph.  I've just recently moved in
and just lost my best friend who lived in my cage with me.  He just couldn't
take another change I guess.

Anyway, Joseph is interested in getting me a new friend, but can't afford
one at the pet store.  We need to know two things: 1.  Are any adoptions
possible in the Charlotte, NC area or nearby?  2.  What clubs are available
for my area for my human pet?

Thank you for your attention.

Star