From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 20:58:12 EDT
<UNCLOAK>

"Captain, there be ferrets here!"

"Shut up, Scotty, I'm playing with my weasel."

Sorry, couldn't resist.  Thanks for the nice letters, notes and comments.
The writing is going well.  The only problem is that I keep forgetting what
I'm writing about.  Oh well, senility can be a fun thing.

Tater, Odie and Mee Maw send their love. I do too.

"Engage the Cloaking Device, Mee Maw."

"Say what?  You can't find it??  Guess there must be ferrets here too.  OK
then, dig the Lurking Device out from under the bed and engage that puppy.
I got's work to do."

Love to all,

Paw Paw