From:
Chelsea Herriott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 22:35:30 -0500
Hi.  My name is Chelsea and I have had my year and a half old sable named
Gus for only a few months now.  I am a little worried that he may have an
adrenal problem.  He is missing a small patch(smaller than a dime) on his
back, in the hip area.  I haven't yet taken him to a vet because I tend to
get too cautious about him from all the health issues I read about here.  If
this sounds unusual and isn't part of the whole shedding process, please,
let me know and I will take him to see the doctor.

Also, next weekend,thanks to Cindy in Athens, OH.  I am going to get a new
fuzzie.  He is a four year old male.  I am worried about putting him and Gus
together.  If you could give me any advice as to how I should introduce
them, I'd greatly appreciate it (I live by myself in a small apartment and
the only room with a separating door is the bathroom)

Thanks so much--Chelsea, Gus, and the new member, Fred.