From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 1995 10:51:30 -0600
Recently, I offered to collect and analyze data for a proposed mortality
survey of ferrets to determine their lifespans, causes of death, health
issues during life, impact of other factors such as spaying/neutering, etc.

I offered to do this because I did not think anyone else was doing it.
However, another person who posts anonymously as Rudy the Ferlosopher
was already planning on conducting the survey. He has a lot of experience
as well as access to expert help. To those of you who have sent comments
or data to me, it will not be necessary to send them again, as I have
forwarded all the information you sent me to Rudy.

My thanks to all of you who helped get this going.

Linda