From:
Angie Reigelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 15:05:21 -0400
O.k lets do the breif introduction thing.  My name is Angie, and have been
on the FML , for only a short period of time.

I have one sweet little fuzzy (at this point in time :) His name is Bueller,
as in Ferret Bueller.  He is the smartest most wonderful little duker ever.
And I am his hummble servant, who just happens to be sneaking in time for a
quick letter.  SHHH, he's sleeping....zzzzzz!!

Anyway, read the posting about Smelly Toby.  And if everyone will excuse me
here, I had to do a double take on the posting.  Poor Toby is more like it,
the three hundred dollars you have invested , should not be your concern...
as if you would have done your research before giving this sweet fuzz head a
home maybe you would have relized that a ferret is much more, than being
just a buddy to play with for the family!  I have had ferrets in my family
for more than 13 yrs, and never have I come across a fuzzy whos smell made
me nauseous!!  Finding a great home for Toby is probobly your best bet, but
please take the time to make sure he goes to a caring and responsible owner.

Errr, maybe not the way to make friends , but who needs friends when you
have fuzzies!!!

Bueller: I bet that stupid dog is hiding under the bed! (oo)

                                                        =\/=
Emma (guard dog??) That stupid ferret will never look under the bed!!

Puddie (as in I thought I saw a puddie tat!!)  This is ridiculous..

 Thank you and my prayers are with all the fuzzies who are sick with ECE.