Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 11:37:37 -0700
Hello everyone, I'm a little late, but here are my nicknames.

Pandora (3 month old girl) - pan-dorka, pan-dorky, pandy, missy prissy,
girlie-girl, panster, pannie, trouble maker

Minky (3 month old girl) - minxter, minky-poo, minky-pinky, minxtress,
missy-girl, food thrower, wiggle-worm, pookie

Cleo (3 yr old doxie) Cleopatra (her full name), cleotilda, cleo-leo,
mama, miss-priss, trouble-girl, poopy-girl

Joker (4yr old doxie) -jokester, booger-bear, booger-butt, booger,
boogie, sneazy(he sneazes all the time), bubba, bubbers, pee-pee boy
(he pees on my boyfriend a lot, pukey (he licks the carpet and it
makes him puke)

Well, I think that's about it...I really enjoyed reading everyone's
nicknames...and the funny stories were hilarious.  I'll have some of
my own soon.

Angela!