From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:01:09 EDT
>I thought the story about Paddington's walk was so cute!  Where do you g et
a snuggly from?  I would really appreciate if you could post your answer o n
the list!

Thanks!  I wish I had more information for you, actually ... but I bought
mine from a shelter, at a ferret show.  I believe it is the same shelter
that makes the "sleep balls" with the round opening at the top.  (I have one
of those, too ..  and my guys love it!)

Perhaps someone on the list can supply more info. about which shelter it is
that makes/sells these?

- Ela