From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:17:16 -0700
I've never asked for anything for myself - I've stood on my own feet
accepting all ages/all conditions of ferrets, getting them the help
they needed, then adopting them out year after year in spite of a lot
of evil (as I see it).

Guys - Aimee Palmer is a very dear friend of mine and a member of TTR.
She rarely posts online, but she follows everything we say in the
ferret community and she learns, laughs, cries, gets angry, feels joy,
etc.

Aimee and I met over the phone quite a few years ago when she called me
to ask some ferrety questions. She eventually adopted a little boy from
me who had just had adrenal surgery and subsequently became my medical
foster mom. I can not tell you how invaluable she has been to us over
the years as she has medicated, cleaned, held, cuddled, and comforted
furry babies as they survived daily with diseases, injuries and
mental/emotional tragedies, then finally succumbed to their ultimate
journey - to the Bridge.

I can not tell you how much Aimee's friendship has meant to me
personally over the years as well, especially with being slandered
horribly by Jimi and Gail Hummel, Jack Meyer, Noni Clark, Stacy Sharp,
Millie Sanders, and most recently Barb Clay, etc - she has been my
rock - she is how I have been able to mostly ignore the hate those
people have showered on me for no other reason than I won't kiss Jimi's
fanny and they instead of learning truth have taken her poison as
gospel. Also, I have rarely posted about loosing a furkid, but both
Aimee and I have grieved each one's loss after celebrating their lives
keeping them comfortable and happy.

Aimee's husband, George, has also contributed a lot to keeping these
furkids happy and sane. I have recently found out that George, who we
thought was clear of cancer, is not. His cancer has returned and is now
in stage 4b. I don't know a lot about human cancers and their stages,
but I do know that stage 4 is not good.

I am asking you all, now, to please add George and Aimee Palmer to your
prayers and any prayer group or chain you may be involved with. Many of
you know that we lost Etta last March, then in May I lost Brenda - both
of these women were like sisters to me and we shared many hours of
laughter and tears, acting crazy then being serious. BUT as much as I
did so love Etta and Brenda - my reason for asking for dedicated
prayers for George and Aimee are very selfish - I just don't know what
I will do if I loose Aimee and if she looses George it will be VERY bad
for her... I will give her everything that I can, but I'm asking you to
please give her your best thoughts and wishes as you pray for her and
her family.

So many reasons to ask for intervention and healing down here right
now. Please remember George and Aimee in your prayers.

Vicki

Vicki Montgomery Tricks and Treats Rescue Greater Houston/Galveston
Texas 713-472-6599 [log in to unmask]

Click to feed shelter animals:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3