From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:49:59 -0800
Question:

When Buckie walks around, normally his tail drags behind him...got
home today and he's walking around with it in the air (level with the
ground)...the tip of the tail almost pointing up...it is worrying because
this is one of the first things I noticed about Rosie when she started
getting sick (she had juvenile lymphoma) and she started getting hind end
weakness afterwards / He walks fine neurogically (well....ferret-ey)

what would cause awkward tail positions?

Also, sounds like he also has a small cough or cold...he won't cough, but
almost *hee* (brething in) He's not gasping for air...he brethes fine,
but when he does the *hee* his chest will "inflate" I have some leftover
Baytril, maybe that'll help him out a little bit...will be keeping a hawk
eye on him and if he doesnt get better, he'll be going to the vets...

-val

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*
Missing Noodles + Rosie at the Rainbow Bridge