From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 18:02:42 EST
::In a dark, dark place, Wolfy comes to.  Ferrets around her nose her all
over, giggling.  She looks about this hidey hole they stuffed her into.
The ferrets dance about in the straw on the dirt floor and run off.  In
the distance she heres Carpet Shark Scott.

"Love!  Love!  Crike where are ya mate?"
"Over here Scott, where are you?"

::He comes closer::

"You should see the cahrpet Shahrks, Love!  All over they are!  Look at
that beaaaauty!  Oh and look here, mate!  This one.... uh oh.... 'daaanger
daaanger daaaanger'!!  This one's a bit nippy, and angora named Neugi
nonetheless.  Oh don't 'muck w'it' mate, doooon't muck w'it."

" Scoooott come on, get me out of here."

"Awlriight, I would if I could find ya mate.  Keep tawkin, Love."

"This was low, Scott.  I mean even for that robed freak this was low.  Can
you believe this?"

"Awe she's just playin' with ya, Love.  I can't foind yew".

"Over here in the barrel... there you are.  It's about time.  Gosh where
am I, Scott"

"Oh it's a bahrn, mate.  There is a species of canoyne here that tawks.
There is a golden retriever tawking at the podium... whut a beaatiful
specimen!  Oh and look here... stock piles of canned "Bush baked beans."

:: They look at each other as it dawns on them where they are... and both
   yell...::

"We're in the barn where that dog is sharing the secret recipie for the
bush beans!!!  AHHHHHHH!"

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/