Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 15:12:46 -0500
Here we are - on The Ferret Mailing list - defending yet again - why we
do what we do - reaching out Via -social media-many FML -FB users get a
heads up of the upcoming Auction -

I am the originator of the Ferret Fabulous Finds Auction House on FB -
(thank you very much ) with 2 great administrators that should NOT have
to defend what we do -so to clear the air-

IF the Post about FB Fundraising Auctions bother you - DO KINDLY SKIP
OVER THE POST- or ask How YOU can help...

WE started in early April and have to date helped over 33 FERRET
shelters with an average $150.00 or more Donated each week to help the
Shelter of the week with bills & needs(that's $4950.00 to date) - what
are YOU the complainer doing to help Ferret shelters? The people who
post each week are a group of selected Artists who kindheartedly,
continuously DONATE their goods to ferret shelters throughout the
year and my FFFAH site helps the Artists who also need support AND a
different Ferret shelter each week.. How anyone can have a problem
with that -beats me.

AND as previously posted regarding being annoyed with our "social media
site" people are alerted by our posts as to which shelter is in need so
why not take the initiative if you want to do something constructive,
send a DONATION to help the shelter posted. Spread the Word to your
friends & associates who may use Social media FB..

I hope to be posting from now on every week as to what shelter is being
helped and remind folks to pass the word or join in & Help in some way.

Thank you
Rose German