From:
Dawn Orsburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 16:00:19 -0500
Hi!  I'm Flower and my brothers are Rocky and Ever.We want to say
congratulations to the new couples.  Mom told us all about thier upcoming
wedding.  I wish I could get married up...Rocky says I'm an ol' maid ferret.
Whats that?!  Anyway we have sad news.  Mommy tried to get "the man" to let
us have a new playmate with long, soft fur.  But now she said its a lost
cause.  Ever says he'll find it, and he probably will cuz he's good at
finding.  Poor Mommy, she's sad :-( "The Man" doesn't like us, but we don't
care cuz we think he's yucky.  He told Mom that we're RATS!  We know he just
isn't very smart or else he'd realize we aren't even like rats ( we aren't
against rats in any way, we're jus' different).  Mom said that them furry
ferrets are lots of dollars, so probably it isn't practical as a playmate.
We don't need no high society pal, just a regular kid like us.  Rocky says
he heard Mom saying she'd like to help out F.A.I.R.  by "adopting" but then
he said she mentioned they had a bad sicky there.  Too bad cuz that seemed
like a good idea.  Well, anyway we'll see ya around.  If ya get any ideas
for our mom let her know.

Lotsa kisses,
Flower (Mom, could I get married up someday?)
Rocky ( ZZZZZZ )
Ever (Where's it at...I'll find that lost cause!)