From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 14:04:30 -0800
It's that time!!  Time to start thinking about red hearts and flowers,
chocolates, and the FML VALENTINE'S DAY CARD EXCHANGE!!!  YEAH!!!!!  If
you would like your snailmailbox to be full of Valentine's greetings from
other ferret lovers, please join us for this card exchange.  It's easy to
join, loads of fun and a great way to interact with other ferretfolk!!
As always, we will be collecting dollars for SOS.

Two very special people have created a new site for me that will allow
you to sign to for just the Valentine's Day exchange or all of the
exchanges we have planned for the year.  Jen and Mike have graciously
donated thier time and services to create a place where everyone who
wants to join can and no one will be left out.  All you need to do to
sign up is go to:

  http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

If you have any questions, let me know!

Judy Cooke