Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 10:16:01 -0700
Hello All Newcomers

My first days experience was the only lesion I needed to be more careful, I
just got my new baby ferret home she was 7 weeks old and I was preparing her
new cage that consist of a newly built multi level fun plex and more toys
then my parents ever gave to me, well after careful thought I put her in the
bathroom so she would not get under any furniture anywhere else in the house
and in about 2 1/2 seconds she found a hole under the baseboard in the sink
counter and now had the run of the wall space for a 3500 sq ft house and if
she choose all of the country side the North West has to offer, my heart
dropped and I made a comment to the affect "The ferret was nice while she
lasted" <--- simply trying to cover up my stupidity, well needless to say my
little Snickers after a minute of watching me squirm decided to poke her
head out and smirk while I grabbed her and proceeded to introduce her to her
new condo that by the way all ferret lovers know is not half as much fun as
chippering around with mom or dad in the house.

Have Fun and be careful.

Scott  <[log in to unmask]