From:
Pam Adey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:23:52 EST
Hey Everybody,
Don't start telling Petsmart that you are offended that they have decided
to sell ferrets.  And never ever give any reasons why you are offended.
Remember selling ferrets is legal; they have the legal right to sell
them.  Oh no, are you trying to take that right away?  Well, ... it just
doesn't matter that they have a policy of not selling dogs and cats.
That policy is completely irrelevant!  If even just one guy in customer
service decides to sell ferrets, then he has the right to do it.  Who
are we to step on his rights?  So, if you are offended in any way ...
well then, just don't buy a ferret from them.  But by all means keep
quiet about it, keep it to yourself, and say NOTHING!

Pam :)

OK calm down, I was being sarcastic.  LOL

The ferrets have frazzled my brain and hidden it under the couch some
where.