Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2009 05:52:18 -0800
I think you all are assuming the person who sent the present stole it.
But I know for a fact that it could have been the UPS, Postal or FedEx
People who stole the items.

Last year I sent 2 gift cards from Target to my neice and nephew. Put
htem in Christmas Cards then inside a small padded envelope and THEN
they went inside a UPS envelope. When my sister got the package it was
not in the original UPS Envelope and when she opened them, the Xmas
crad envelope's were torn and the Gift cards stolen.

I was SO MAD!!! Needless to say I went directly to Target but the
cards had already been spent. I got the Stores they had been spent at
and went to my UPS Store I sent them from. They did an investiagtion
and could come up with no person who did it but DID reimburse me for
the gift cards, envelopes and shipping (when asked).

SO people do not assume it was a ferret person who stole or forgot to
send these. It well could have been the service who shipped them who
stole them...

Hugs,
Staci