From:
Melissa Gottlieb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:48:05 -0500
Hi all,
During my past visit to the local (Norwalk, CT) referral/emergency center,
one of the many techs that we have come to know and love mentioned a
ferret that is in need of a forever home.  She is a 3-5 year old black
eyed(?) albino (so I'm assuming butterscotch) that comes with her own free
two level cage.  That is all the information I currently have about the
little girl, but any inquiries can be made directly to the woman who told
me about her as she knows a bit more about the situation.  If anyone can
help out, please contact Stella at [log in to unmask]

Many thanks and best wishes to all and their fuzzies,

Melissa (Caleb, Gunther, Meeka, Renfield, Tristan, Isolde, and the two
watching from above with the rest of their friends, Pillsbury and Dante)