From:
Kathy Carl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:11:08 -0800
To Paula M. Webb,
I response to your response to my posting to Lisa.  Maybe you should have
read Lisa's posting about her ferret losing its fur for a long period of
time and complaining about where she purchased her ferret, that they should
have told her ferrets get diseases and complaining about the cost of
treatment.  I am very much a ferret person and I believe that if you can
not provide adequate vet care for pet then you should not own one, all
animals require medical care whether it is yearly physicals and shots or
emergency care you know that going into pet ownership.  Again research is
the best policy, I don't know what publications you read but everyone I
have ever read contains info on adrenal disease and all the other medical
conditions ferrets can get.  So before you slam me for slamming someone
else (which I feel was done tastefully) maybe you should know all the
facts.