From:
"jessica l. manson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:24:45 -0700
hello everyone,

just wanted to ask that everyone to say a little prayer for my little
naked weasel, going in for adrenal cryosurgery tomorrow morning.  diamond
is a completely bald, approx. 7-year-old girl whom i took as a foster
ferret from the shelter i foster for.  she came to us adrenal, but with
fur.  over the past 10 months we've had her, she's gone from slightly
thinning to completely naked, in spite of her monthly lupron shot...now
it's time to get her all fixed up.  good thoughts & prayers for her
safety & rapid recovery would be most appreciated!

now i have a question for all the massachusetts residents on the list.
my car was recently totaled in an accident (not my fault, and i'm okay
thankfully), but as a result i will be needing another one.  i have had
this fantasy of getting a ferret-related vanity plate for whatever
vehicle i end up with, and the first thing that came to mind was to get
one that said "DOOK"!  i went on the mass registry website to see if it
had been taken - to my disappointment it had!  i cannot imagine that
plate belonging to anyone other than a devout ferret owner...could this
person be someone on the FML??  just curious - how funny.

thanks - i will update on diamond's progress.

jessica m.

jessica l. manson
whimsy creative photography!
28 stafford st.