From:
Holly Domanick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 02:23:18 -0500
1.  A warm fuzzy sleeping on you lap.
2.  3 fuzzy heads popping out of a hammock waiting for you after a long
    nights work.
3.  Weasel chasing her sister r.j. at lightning speed around the room.
4.  Rascal dragging off his stash of stuffed animals.
5.  R.J. cocking her head giving me the innocent I didn't do it really
    mom look.
6.  Kids and mom dooking in the rice box.
7.  Weasel giving me a big sigh when i tell her it's time for me to go to
    work to make money to buy her treaters.
8.  A fuzzy face always making me laugh.
9.  Big ferret kisses.
10. Kids begging just one more treat pleeeese.
11. All the help I get rearraging the room.
12. Giving towel and piggy back rides.
13. Weasel snuggling in her lopsided sleep sack mommy made her.
14. Rascal laying on his back sucking his mommies thumb like when he was
    a tiny boy.
15. R.J. the daredevil ferret who can climb almost anything.
16. MY 3 ANGELS SHARING THEIR LIFE WITH ME.
17  This list and all the fuzzy friends that feel the same way I do.

Dooks weasel, rascal, r.j. and mom

http://community.webtv.net/hjdom/WelcometoHollys

http://community.webtv.net/hjdom/STARTREK