From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 00:05:30 +0000
Hi Ya'll,

Just a reminder that there is a get together at my house on Sunday, around
1 p.m.

There are going to be several folks from Missouri and Sam from New Zealand.
Should be quite a hoot!

Word of warning- got funny poops in these here parts.  Doesn't look like
ece (dealt with that a couple of years ago) but definately weird.  No one
is acting sick.  I am just tired of cleaning these sticky messes off the
carpet!

I will be checking with the vet for some parvocide to spray folks down with.
That should get rid of anything.

Will be having chocolate cake, outside of that I am not sure yet.  Have
been having a lot of problems with my back and other parts, so my upright
time is limited.  Does that sound like a good enough excuse not to cook?
Hope so.  ;-)

Maggie Mae