Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:33:29 -0500
It is with a heavy heart I post this as my beloved first ferret ever,
Tigger passed away last night.  He was the most special of all ferrets to
me because he was the weasel that got me hooked on ferrets.  I was very
thankful I did not have to work yesterday as I started a new job and it
was simply meant for me to be with him in his final hours.  The reason I
am posting this is as follows:

There is a lady out there who makes beautiful memorial boxes for ferrets
and I can't remember her name or where she lives.  I think it may be in
the Western USA but I am not sure.  She buys the boxes from Wal-Marts I
believe and she burns images of ferrets and even embeds a ferret penny
into the wood I need to find her to make my Tigger a very special box.
So if anyone out there knows who this is or if you, the artist, are
reading this please write me back real soon.  I am having him cremated
and want something very special to lay him to rest in.

Diane