From:
Jason and Alison Overstreet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 07:16:22 -0500
Ret had some great ideas, but we just thought we'd add our $0.02:

>SPRING SOFAS
>
>Most of y'all have futons instead of the springy couches, but for the
>people that have those, proofing them can be a nightmare.  Maybe =
this'll
>help (heck, you've probably already thought of it):
>
>NEEDED:
>Wire mesh
>wire cutters
>nails
>Duct tape

For the sofas, we used metal screening (like you would put on your door)
and a staple gun.  The way we did it was to fold the edges under so the
sharp wire doesn't stick out, then stapled it to the couch.  It works
perfectly!  This might also help if your ferrets have an appetite for duct
tape (as ours did).

-Jas & Ali

http://home.earthlink.net/~jalison2