Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 19:29:00 -0500
This afternoon,a young man called to *demand* I come get his darling silver
mitt female,14 mths old.She would be turned loose if I didn't.So,I went &
got her,Shiny coat,fed Marshalls.Nails needed trimming,which she got.Never
been to a vet.Sheba belonged to his GF,whom had left.Sheba is # 16 for
us.I'm over what I can do with as far as cages.I'm going to borrow one
from a friend.If any of you would like to send a donation,you may do so
to either the vet or the shelter.Vets addy: Dr Tim Logan 937 E Andrews
Ave,Ozark,Al 36360( put note on it for Heaven Scent Shelter) or to me at
the shelter.POBx 1654,Midland City,Al 36350.To all that have helped where
you could,thank you.