From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:48:40 -0500
Sandee or Sarah,

It's taken me almost a week to ask this as our hearts are still breaking.
Last Friday on March 10th we lost our Chuckles at 10 years old.  She had
Adrenal Cancer which was in remission & she had developed some mammary
tumors.  Chuckles came to our rescue in 2001 at 4 1/2 years old.  She
had been named Chuckles because when you tickled her she chuckled.

She was a little chocolate girl that stole our hearts, especially my
husband Keith's.  We had decided to make a permanent part of our family.
She was "HIS" baby and was very playfull even at 10 years old.  She
would climb up onto your shoulders to give you kisses in your ears.

"PLEASE" look out for her and tell her that Daddy really misses her.
Tell her I'm "SORRY" I wasn't there to say good bye and I also really
miss her.  I was about an hour and a half away when her Daddy called me
at the show hall ( I was setting up for the March 11th & 12th show) to
tell me she was dying.  I tried to get home and drove as fast as I could
to get home to say goodbye.  Keith called me as I came through the toll
booth to say she was gone.  I cried all the way home.

We didn't know we were going to lose her as she was fine the night
before.  I'm happy for the time we had with her but I miss her terribly,
it's not the same without her.

So could you please tell Chuckles I'm "SORRY" that I wasn't there to say
goodbye, that we love her and that we lost another piece of our hearts
from her passing to be with you at the Bridge?

Thankyou,
Mommy Debi & Daddy Keith